I need ideas for what to do with my summer. Since I will not be teaching and therefore not making any money, at first glance it makes the most sense for me to get a summer job. The problem with all of the summer jobs that I have seen so far is that they don't pay all that well. The amount of pay wouldn't be so bad if I were able to take it all home, but this becomes a problem when you consider the fact that if I am working, I will have to keep paying for child care at the same cost I am paying right now. It seems silly for me to work so that my whole paycheck can go to daycare. I may as well just spend the summer at home enjoying time with my kids and not bringing in any income. On either count, the whole "not bringing in any income" thing is worrisome because my mortgage payments don't stop for the summer. (Wouldn't it be nice if we could take a summer vacation from mortgage payments?) Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is this: suggest something I can do for the summer that will let me work from home, something that will pay me more than the usual "summer job", or some alternative I haven't yet thought of. You have your task, internet readers. Go to it.
1 day ago




3 comments:
Would teaching summer school work?
I've looked at that, but it doesn't pay that well. Thanks for the suggestion!
The following website employees legitimate home-based employees.
http://www.alpineaccess.com/external/index.html
http://www.workathomeagent.com/
http://www.workingsol.com/
http://www.liveops.com/
http://www.youdictate.com/
http://www.onss.com/
As you know I have been working for one of these companies for almost 4 years and they pay good for working at home.
Also check out the message boards on www.wahm.com to see what jobs have openings.
Happy hunting.
Kelli
Post a Comment