Thursday, June 28, 2007

So what's new with you?

I have been crazy busy lately. My graduate courses are kicking my. . . no, actually that's not accurate. I am keeping my head above water so far, although some days have been a mad frenzy to try to get all the homework done. Much of the work is submitted online, and the deadline is midnight, so I've had several times where I'm turning in my assignments at like 11:53 PM. A whole seven minutes early! I'm behind on my reading. No one ever told me there was so much reading to do in grad school. Some days it's all I can do to keep my eyes open while I try to absorb the text.

On a somewhat happier note, I have a teaching job for next school year. I will be teaching second grade, in a district that was admittedly not my first choice. Nonetheless, I am excited to get back to teaching full-time. It will be interesting to see how I manage to balance grad school, teaching, and my family. I don't know yet how that's going to look, but we shall see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! :)

Nina