Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Teeth

One of my daughters lost her first tooth this afternoon. She was so excited to show me when I came home--it was so cute. The other one is now a little jealous and is wiggling her loose teeth more than ever. And now for the cliched sentimental moment: I can't believe my babies are growing up so fast!

How much does the tooth fairy at your house bring? I think I, um, heard a rumor that our tooth fairy was going to leave a dollar. Is that enough? I'm not sure what the going rate for teeth is these days. Especially with the economy the way it is. Stocks are down, maybe tooth prices are too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you figure it out let me know. I think there are a lot of people who would like to have that question answered. I am subbing a little, but I am subbing at the boys' school and don't have a little one at home.

Nina

Anonymous said...

Oops! Meant to leave this comment on the post about job searching. :)

Nina